Saturday 14 July 2012

Sweet Indulgence @ The Fullerton Hotel


Today's weather represent my mood, gloomy. So, I decided to indulge myself with something sweet. Yes, only sweet can make me happy. The Fullerton Hotel is famed with evening high tea and dim sum brunch during weekend. Worthwhile to try their buffet dim sum brunch on Sunday with Sgd38++/pax. Well, today I'm here for their cakes creation.

Divine and savoury desserts. I was spoilt by the wide selection of mouthwatering desserts.

The cakes counter for dine in and take away.

Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake Sgd9nett
A very good combination of brownie and cheese cake. I liked the brownie to be moist with chunky walnut and the velvety red touch added a beautiful contrast.

Perrier Sparkling Water Sgd10
I had too much of caffeine today so I've ordered sparkling water to go with my sweet treat.
Heritage Biscuit Sgd5/pack
Yeay~ The Fullerton Hotel has sell my fav "mini cake cookies" (mini meringue cookies) which I used to call it when I was a kid. Kinda miss this but slightly expensive for me to purchase it. So, I have asked my bestie to get for me from Malaysia next weekend.


The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
1 Fullerton Square,
Singapore 049178
T:65-6733 8388
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place


No comments: