Thursday 13 September 2012

Steakhouse Lunch @ Aston Specialties Beach Rd

This was the first time I dined at Aston Specialty eventhough I've heard of it since years back. And I never expect the restaurant serves such affordable Western food! I was there for lunch and it was pretty packed with white collars peeps.

Prime Sirloin Steak $13.50
I asked for medium to well done but the steak was cooked well done which doesn't gave me a satisfying end. The baked potato was too plain with a spoonful of butter instead of sour cream. I liked the onion rings which were fried to perfection.

Teriyaki Chicken $7.90
The boneless drumstick was grilled nicely and juicy with hickory aroma and atop with teriyaki sauce. Very generous portion of mashed potato and french fries.

Pepsi $1.50

Rootbeer $1.50

Menu of Aston Specialties

Nothing much to comment on quality with the price tags. Nonetheless, the dining environment was good and ambience. A great place to hang out with good friends or colleagues if don't feel like burning your pocket.

ASTONS SPECIALITIES
371 Beach Road #01-07
KeyPoint
Nearest MRT: Nicole Highway

Business Hour:
Tel : 6295 6026
1130-2200hrs (Opens Daily)

No comments: