Saturday 23 June 2012

Supper @ Darulsalam SS15 Subang Jaya

Had supper with besties at Darussalam SS15 after attended friend's wedding dinner at Passion Road KL. Here I would like to wish both of them have a blissful married life.

Mushroom creamy soup
The mushroom soup was delicious. Rich of mushroom fragrant and creamery.

Nasi Lemak with Ayam Goreng
My all time favourite local food. The fragrant of santan rice and crisp fried chicken was decadent and finger licking good. The sambal was sweet and spicy just giving the right kick.

Mee Goreng
Mee goreng never in my list but my bestie ordered this and she highly recommend me must try their mee goreng. I'm quite sceptical and I was totally wrong. So yummylicious. I would said this is the best mee goreng I had before.

Soup Kambing
 The broth was thick and tasted super spicy. Too much of peppers and overwhelming flavour giving you a potent kick to it.




Restaurant Darulsalam
SS15 Subang Jaya,
47500 Petaling Jaya
Mon-Fri 5pm-4am
Sat 5am-8am, 12pm-4am
Sun 2pm-3am

No comments: